At the Couri Center for Gynecology and Integrative Women’s Health, we believe that the foods that enter your body are keys to what is happening in your body. Whether you are struggling with diabetes, high cholesterol, or you are trying to lose weight, taking a deeper look into your eating habits can help you successfully reverse many medical diagnoses.
During your consultation, our Registered Dietitian will map out your current eating habits and help you understand what changes need to be made to help you reach your goals.
What you can expect during a nutritional consultation:
- A complete discussion of current issues, concerns, and symptoms
- Review of patient medical history and medication
- Analysis of current dietary patterns and lifestyle habits
- Options and explanation of additional testing, if necessary
- Personalized recommendations of dietary changes including an explanation of specialized diets
- Explanation of dietary supplementation as recommended by Couri Center providers
- A team approach to health and wellness
- Follow up appointments as necessary
- Positive reinforcement and maintainable goals
- Proper understanding of a woman’s life cycle and everything that goes with it!
Meeting with our dietitian can help balance your nutrition, reverse many medical problems, and lessen the side effects of:
- Weight loss
- Elevated Cholesterol/Triglycerides
- Elevated High Blood Pressure
- Insulin Resistance
- Depression/Mood Disorders
- Celiac Disease
- Heart Disease
- GI Problems
- Adrenal Fatigue
- General Fatigue/Lack of energy