6708 N Knoxville Ave, Suite 1
Peoria, IL 61614
Regular Office Hours
Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
All providers are accepting new patients
BECOME A NEW PATIENT
THE COURI CENTER IS ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS AND WELCOMES YOU!
1. Please confirm that the Couri Center is in your insurance network. We are in many insurance plans, but since we are a private practice and not owned by any of the hospitals, it is always a good idea to confirm.
2. Please complete the following forms, as applicable, and return to us.
As soon as we receive your paperwork and enter your information into our system, we will contact you right away to schedule an appointment.
We look forward to partnering in your healthcare!
After-hours emergency contact numbers
We can be reached for medical emergencies through our answering service by dialing (309)692-6838. For your convenience, you can access our Patient Portal 24/7 if you have a question about test results, prescription refills, or scheduled appointments. The after-hours line is for emergencies only.
We are honored that you have chosen the Couri Center and we look forward to providing you with the highest quality care. There are numerous staff members that assist and prepare our providers for your visit. Please call the office if you cannot make it for any type of scheduled appointment.
- Our policy is to charge a patient $40.00 for any Gynecological appointment that is not canceled within 24 hours. Procedural appointments (BHRT pellet insertion, colposcopy, LEEP, removal of moles, skin lesions, etc.) that are not canceled within 24 hours will be charged $100.00. Please help us serve you better by keeping scheduled appointments.
- All Integrative Medicine appointments will be expected to pay in full at the time of service. Unless canceled at least 48 hours in advance, our policy is to charge $100 for any missed appointments.
- A $25.00 service charge will be applied to your account for all returned checks.
- If you are later than 30 minutes past your scheduled appointment, you will be required to reschedule to a later date.
Patients are seen on an appointment-only basis. We make every achievable effort to honor time commitments and request you extend the same courtesy to us, including silencing cell phones during office visits and finding childcare during your appointments whenever possible. Please assist us by arriving 15 minutes early for your appointment to allow time to check-in and fill out patient paperwork prior to your appointment.
We try our very best to stay on schedule, but sometimes emergencies arise. If we are seriously delayed, we will try to notify you beforehand.
We accept most major insurance plans. Please contact your insurance company to verify that our practice is listed in your network and who your network hospital is. Our office is currently not accepting new public aid cases.