Dr. Couri has been performing da Vinci® robotic surgery since 2011.
When the need arises for a hysterectomy or removal of one or both ovaries, the da Vinci®robotic surgery option offers numerous potential benefits over traditional approaches including:
- Significantly less pain
- Minimal blood loss
- Shorter hospital stay
- Quicker recovery and return to normal activities
- Minimal scarring from small incisions make for and a better cosmetic outcome
Robotic surgery offers greater surgical precision, increased range of motion, improved dexterity, enhanced visualization and improved access to the surgical area.
If you experience Chronic Pain, Heavy Bleeding, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Adenomyosis, or Prolapse ask your provider if a robotic hysterectomy is right for you.
Robotic hysterectomy: A Minimally Invasive Surgical Option
With our magnified 3D HD vision system and special robotic instruments, your doctor can operate with enhanced vision, precision and control.
Benefits of da Vinci® Hysterectomy may include:
- Reduced complication rate
- Reduced length of hospital stay
- Reduced blood loss and less likelihood for transfusion