Say goodbye to tired, dull skin – and hello to a brighter, younger-looking you with ThreeForMe™
Only ThreeForMe™ laser treatments address three common skin concerns – wrinkles, sun damage, and facial veins – all within one procedure. The procedure is only 30 minutes and has minimal downtime, getting you the best results possible while still fitting within your busy schedule. Benefits of ThreeForMe™
- Rebuilds collagen and elastin
- Generates firmer, brighter, and smoother skin
- Promotes better absorbency/results of skincare products
- Creates a more youthful appearance
How it Works
ThreeForMe™ two-step treatment:
- The first step addresses discoloration and facial veins using an Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology.
- The second step addresses wrinkles and fine lines using a “microbeam” laser technology to stimulate collagen and elastin production – the keys to the support structure of our skin.
Combining these technologies provides the benefits of both in less time – giving you the younger-looking skin you want, only sooner!
What to Expect
You will see continued improvement in the skin’s appearance during and after a course of 1-3 treatments with visible results after each treatment. You may see results in facial veins immediately after the procedure along with a darkening of the brown spots. These spots will flake off over the next one to three weeks, revealing a glowing appearance. Lastly, you will see progressive results on any fine lines, wrinkles, or scarring over the next six months as your skin naturally responds to the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
ThreeForMe™ laser treatments can be safely used on most skin types and for typical aging and sun-related skin conditions, including wrinkles, sunspots, and facial vessels. During your complimentary consultation, your physician will determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure based on a variety of personal factors.
Typically, you can resume regular daily activities the same day as your treatment, although due to some redness and swelling, you may experience a day or two of “social downtime.” We suggest planning around any major life events, like a wedding, for example.