ARE SYMPTOMS OF LOW-TESTOSTERONE AFFECTING YOUR INTIMACY?
Our hormones change as we age. Testosterone, the most critical hormone the male body produces, decreases around age 40 and continues to decline by about 1% each year. A normal part of aging, low Testosterone (Low-T) can significantly impact the quality of life. The good news is that our safe, simple pellet therapy can reduce these undesirable symptoms.
SYMPTOMS OF LOW-T:
- Decreased sex drive, erectile dysfunction
- Sleep disorders such as insomnia
- Loss of strength and muscle mass
- Increased body fat
- Decreased bone density
- Low energy levels, fatigue
- Loss of self-confidence, loss of vitality
- Trouble focusing, memory issues
- Loss of facial or body hair
If you experience any of these undesirable symptoms, it’s easy to get your hormone levels checked. Get back in the game with our simple, proven bioidentical pellet therapy.