Position: Medical Receptionist, Full-time, Posted: July, 2019
Rapidly Growing Private Boutique Practice expansion. Couri Center for Gynecology and Integrative Women’s Health, Peoria
Who we are:
The Couri Center is a thriving, boutique gynecology practice. This rapidly growing office is deeply rooted and well-connected to the community it serves. Voted #1 OB/GYN, 2017 and 2018, patient care is our top priority. Our goal is to provide exceptional, personalized women’s health care in a warm, inviting atmosphere. Medical Director, Dr. Michele Couri, has designed a multi-disciplinary team to offer patients traditional gynecology, surgical, aesthetics, and integrative health programs.
What we are looking for:
Excellent service and dedicated, loyal staff are keys to our success, and we are looking to continue this tradition with another addition to our team. The company is growing and looking for the right person to join our front-desk team. We offer competitive wages and benefits. A few essential front desk staff responsibilities include patient interaction, scheduling and answering phones. Exemplary customer service, patience, professionalism and communication skills are a must at all times.
- Answers incoming calls and deals with a variety of inquiries
- Greets, registers & schedules patients
- Informs patients of medical office procedures
- Collects payments and enters charges during check out
- Safeguards patient privacy and confidentiality
- Assists with needed paperwork, spreadsheets, and patient follow up
Education and Experience:
- Previous medical office experience preferred
- Computer efficient -EMR (Electronic Medical Record) experience a plus
- Working knowledge of healthcare insurance preferred
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Superior customer service
- Excellent computer and phone skills
- Ability to multi-task
To apply, send resume to HR@couricenter.com
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.