Position: Medical Receptionist, Full-time, Posted: May 2, 2019
Rapidly Growing Private Boutique Practice expansion. Couri Center for Gynecology and Integrative Women’s Health, Peoria
Who we are:
The Couri Center is a thriving, boutique gynecology practice. This rapidly growing office is deeply rooted and well-connected to the community it serves. Voted #1 OB/GYN, 2017 and 2018, patient care is our top priority. Our goal is to provide exceptional, personalized women’s health care in a warm, inviting atmosphere. Medical Director, Dr. Michele Couri, has designed a multi-disciplinary team to offer patients traditional gynecology, surgical, aesthetics, and integrative health programs.
What we are looking for:
Excellent service and dedicated, loyal staff are keys to our success, and we are looking to continue this tradition with another addition to our team. The company is growing and looking for the right person to join our front-desk team. We offer competitive wages and benefits. A few essential front desk staff responsibilities include patient interaction, scheduling and answering phones. Exemplary customer service, patience, professionalism and communication skills are a must at all times.
- Answers incoming calls and deals with a variety of inquiries
- Greets, registers & schedules patients
- Informs patients of medical office procedures
- Collects payments and enters charges during check out
- Safeguards patient privacy and confidentiality
- Assists with needed paperwork, spreadsheets, and patient follow up
Education and Experience:
- Previous medical office experience preferred
- Computer efficient -EMR (Electronic Medical Record) experience a plus
- Working knowledge of healthcare insurance preferred
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Superior customer service
- Excellent computer and phone skills
- Ability to multi-task
To apply, send resume to HR@couricenter.com
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
2019 Full-Time RN Position in Central Illinois Private Practice: Posted March, 2019.
WHO WE ARE:
The Couri Center offers a thriving gynecology practice and is viewed as the premier integrative wellness practice in Central Illinois. This rapidly growing office is deeply rooted and well connected to the community it serves. Voted #1 OB/GYN, 2017, 2018, patient care is our top priority. Our goal is to provide exceptional, personalized women’s health care in a warm, inviting atmosphere. Medical Director, Dr. Michele Couri, MD, FACOG, ABIHM, has designed a multi-disciplinary team to offer patients the most comprehensive, researched and evidence-based approach to women’s health. This includes traditional gynecology, surgical, aesthetics, and integrative health programs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
People who are passionate about the care of our patients. We are looking for individuals who want to be part of our team that puts our patients first and works well with a team of professionals. We want people who are flexible, hardworking, enthusiastic, care about others, and want to work in a fast paced and fun environment.
- Current Illinois RN license
- Ability to effectively interact with physicians, team members and patients
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work independently
- Efficiently room patients for providers
- Manage pre-certifications
- Manage prescription refills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, professional representation of the Couri Center
We have an excellent benefits package including, 401k/profit sharing, insurance and paid time off. If you are interested in joining a well-respected, highly recommended practice in beautiful Central Illinois, email a cover letter and your CV to HR@couricenter.com. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE