2019 Full-Time RN Position in Central Illinois Private Practice: Posted March, 2019.
WHO WE ARE:
The Couri Center offers a thriving gynecology practice and is viewed as the premier integrative wellness practice in Central Illinois. This rapidly growing office is deeply rooted and well connected to the community it serves. Voted #1 OB/GYN, 2017, 2018, patient care is our top priority. Our goal is to provide exceptional, personalized women’s health care in a warm, inviting atmosphere. Medical Director, Dr. Michele Couri, MD, FACOG, ABIHM, has designed a multi-disciplinary team to offer patients the most comprehensive, researched and evidence-based approach to women’s health. This includes traditional gynecology, surgical, aesthetics, and integrative health programs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
People who are passionate about the care of our patients. We are looking for individuals who want to be part of our team that puts our patients first and works well with a team of professionals. We want people who are flexible, hardworking, enthusiastic, care about others, and want to work in a fast paced and fun environment.
- Current Illinois RN license
- Ability to effectively interact with physicians, team members and patients
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work independently
- Efficiently room patients for providers
- Manage pre-certifications
- Manage prescription refills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, professional representation of the Couri Center
We have an excellent benefits package including, 401k/profit sharing, insurance and paid time off. If you are interested in joining a well-respected, highly recommended practice in beautiful Central Illinois, email a cover letter and your CV to HR@couricenter.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.