Consult your provider right from your phone, computer, or iPad.
New patients welcome!
Video visits allow you to stay in control of your health, from the comfort of your home. It’s easy. Just schedule via phone 309 692-6838 or from our 24/7 online patient portal. When your appointment is set, you’ll receive an email link for easy access to your video appointment. Visits are billable to private insurance and Medicare. Some insurances are waiving co-pays for telemedicine, now thru April 30, 2020. Here are just a few examples of consultations:
- General gynecologic issues
- Hormone consultations
- Integrative wellness consultations
- Bone health consultations
- Contraception/family planning
- Food Sensitivity consultation
- Weight loss
- Heavy bleeding
- Surgical consultations
- Myriad cancer-risk results
- Lab results
- Many more!
Given the current novel Coronavirus (COVID19) pandemic, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has suspended normal HIPAA regulations to allow good faith use of video platforms for patient care. Having said that, the healthcare providers at the Couri Center are available to provide telemedicine visits while the office is temporarily seeing only gynecologic patients with emergent issues. Whether you are a NEW or established patient, we welcome you to call (309) 692-6838 M-F 8:00 am to 4:00 pm or reach out to us through our patient portal.
We are here for you always and will do our very best to continue to provide compassionate and timely care.
Peoria, IL Private Practice
Full-Time Relocation Assistance Sign-on Bonus No OB Call Work/Life Balance
Tired of the demands of being on-call/delivering babies? Looking for an excellent base salary with work/life balance? Desire proximity to a big city? Join the Couri Center!
Successful Gynecology-only boutique practice; No Obstetrics
- 20 years+ well-established practice voted #1 in Central IL 2017, 2018, 2019
- Patient growth averages 100 new/month
- Full patient load from day one
- Da Vinci Robotic Systems in two local hospitals
- Modern, beautiful facility with 2019 expansion of 3,725 square feet; totaling 10,000 square feet
- Beyond gynecology-thriving integrative and aesthetic divisions
- MonaLisa Touch and Emsella services
- In-office hysteroscopy/Endosee
Financials & Benefits:
- Generous base salary with performance bonus/incentives
- PTO: six weeks
- Six paid holidays
- Six paid weeks maternity
- CME-1 week
- Full Benefits: 401K, Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Malpractice
- Low volume call; limited hospital visits
- Dedicated RN for continuity
- Michele Couri, MD, FACOG, ABIHM, Medical Director, started private practice in 2001
- Gynecology only; no obstetrics with emphasis on gynecologic surgery (both in hospital and in-office) hormone replacement therapy, traditional gynecology, well-women exams, and wellness.
- In-office surgical procedures in state of the art facility
- Integrative division includes a Registered Dietitian overseeing food sensitivity testing, lifestyle programs, weight loss, osteoporosis programs, infrared sauna therapy, and supplementation
- Aesthetics division includes a Licensed Esthetician offering laser hair removal, laser skin rejuvenation, waxing, & complete skincare lines.
- Two physicians, three PA-C’s, one DNP
- A diverse community blending agriculture, industry, retail, service, education, and culture
- Centrally located and affords a low cost of living
- Safe, great community to raise a family; solid Midwestern values
- Progressive medical community boasts an extensive collection of medical & health care research, educational, and clinical facilities, including the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump Training Simulation & Education Center.
- Peoria, IL boasts the most advanced medical community in downstate Illinois, and as for Gynecology, it facilitates minimally invasive surgery with DaVinci Robotic Systems at both OSF Saint Francis Medical Center and Unity Point Methodist.
Please email your cover letter and CV to HR@couricenter.com