Peoria, IL Private Practice
Full-Time Relocation Assistance Sign-on Bonus No OB Call Work/Life Balance
Tired of the demands of being on-call/delivering babies? Looking for an excellent base salary with work/life balance? Desire proximity to a big city? Join the Couri Center!
Successful Gynecology-only boutique practice; No Obstetrics
- 20 years+ well-established practice voted #1 in Central IL 2017, 2018, 2019
- Patient growth averages 100 new/month
- Full patient load from day one
- Da Vinci Robotic Systems in two local hospitals
- Modern, beautiful facility with 2019 expansion of 3,725 square feet; totaling 10,000 square feet
- Beyond gynecology-thriving integrative and aesthetic divisions
- MonaLisa Touch and Emsella services
- In-office hysteroscopy/Endosee
Financials & Benefits:
- Generous base salary with performance bonus/incentives
- PTO: six weeks
- Six paid holidays
- Six paid weeks maternity
- CME-1 week
- Full Benefits: 401K, Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Malpractice
- Low volume call; limited hospital visits
- Dedicated RN for continuity
- Michele Couri, MD, FACOG, ABIHM, Medical Director, started private practice in 2001
- Gynecology only; no obstetrics with emphasis on gynecologic surgery (both in hospital and in-office) hormone replacement therapy, traditional gynecology, well-women exams, and wellness.
- In-office surgical procedures in state of the art facility
- Integrative division includes a Registered Dietitian overseeing food sensitivity testing, lifestyle programs, weight loss, osteoporosis programs, infrared sauna therapy, and supplementation
- Aesthetics division includes a Licensed Esthetician offering laser hair removal, laser skin rejuvenation, waxing, & complete skincare lines.
- Two physicians, three PA-C’s, one DNP
- A diverse community blending agriculture, industry, retail, service, education, and culture
- Centrally located and affords a low cost of living
- Safe, great community to raise a family; solid Midwestern values
- Progressive medical community boasts an extensive collection of medical & health care research, educational, and clinical facilities, including the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump Training Simulation & Education Center.
- Peoria, IL boasts the most advanced medical community in downstate Illinois, and as for Gynecology, it facilitates minimally invasive surgery with DaVinci Robotic Systems at both OSF Saint Francis Medical Center and Unity Point Methodist.
Please email your cover letter and CV to HR@couricenter.com