October Sale: 30% off ALL Anti-Aging Laser Treatment Packages & Laser Hair Removal Packages
- Unwanted Facial & Body Hair
- Surgical & Acne Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Pigmentation & Melasma
- Sun Spots & Age Spots
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Rosacea & Facial Veins
Schedule your complimentary consultation today!
Sale ends October 31, 2019. Packages must be used by March 31, 2020.
Join us Wednesday, September 18 from 9 am to 5:30 pm at our SkinCare Soiree’ OPEN HOUSE.
- Enjoy complimentary skincare/laser consultations
- $500 DRAWING
- enjoy refreshments & sample products
- EXCLUSIVE Discounts
- FREE Gift with purchase
No Appointment needed! Drop by for refreshments & sample our favorite skin care products from NIA24 & Skinceuticals.
Learn about our modern laser treatments for:
- UNWANTED FACIAL & BODY HAIR
- SURGICAL & ACNE SCARS
- STRETCH MARKS
- PIGMENTATION & MELASMA
- SUN SPOTS & AGE SPOTS
- WRINKLES & FINE LINES
- ROSACEA & FACIAL VEINS
- Please RSVP so we have a headcount for ordering food and drinks! Drop in anytime. Bring your girlfriends!
Keeping your body and skin well hydrated is so important. One of my favorite NIA24 products is our Treatment Catalyst Facial Oil. Summer or winter, it works well year round. When you hear the term “facial oil”, you may be tempted to think OH NO- I don’t want to put oil on my face—but listen to all the great benefits this facial oil can offer you.
NIA24 Treatment Catalyst helps reduce sun damage, hyperpigmentation and allows your current products to absorb and retain benefits further then using them alone. Nourishing and fortifying, NIA24 Treatment Catalyst enhances and accelerates the results of other skincare products.
Our skin is made up of water and sebum (oil from the skin). So, facial oil can work with your skin instead of against it, keeping it balanced, soft and comfortable. In most cases its all about balance. Too much sebum can result in clogged pores and possible breakouts. Too little sebum can result in dry, tight and flaky skin. In this case, its best to use a facial oil to keep your skin properly balanced.
Over exfoliation from products like granular cleansers, acidic cleansers and peels can strip the skin of its natural moisture barrier. Your skin may try to compensate for this stripping (loss of moisture) by over producing sebum, which as mentioned, can lead to clogged pores and breakouts. If you think your skin may be imbalanced, try adding a facial oil like NIA24 Treatment Catalystto your routine and help restore your skin’s normal ph balance. Using the right high-quality facial oil will actually help cut through the excess oil that may accumulate.
I have found with loyal use of the Treatment Catalyst Facial Oil that my skin has continued to stay glowing, balanced and clear. Your skin can be too, just give it a try or as always, I’m here for a complimentary consultation if you have any questions.
Run don’t walk to get your NIA24 Treatment Catalyst Facial Oil. Supplies won’t last long!
To healthy skin,
Leslie Ann Gilstrap, Licensed Esthetician
30% OFF Skin Resurfacing Laser Treatments now through August 30, 2019.
Stop concealing your skin’s imperfections and experience brighter, tighter and smoother skin with our 1540 Skin Resurfacing Laser Treatments. In just a few short treatments and minimal downtime, you will see improvement in your skin’s texture, tone, fine lines, and wrinkles.
How it works:
- Our 1540 Skin Resurfacing utilizes fractional laser technology to deliver specialized pulses of energy into your skin -targeting unwanted fine lines and wrinkles.
- The heat generated by the laser promotes collagen production which causes the skin to tighten and look younger and healthier.
- The package includes 6 full-face treatments; 90 minutes each.
- Schedule your complimentary consultation to find out if 1540 Skin Resurfacing is right for you!
What are the benefits:
- Improves skin texture, tone, and other irregularities of the skin.
- Reverses the signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage. Experience brighter, tighter, and smoother skin.
- Skin Resurfacing laser treatment is a non-ablative treatment with noticeable results and minimal downtime.
- Provides deep exfoliation of dead skin revealing a brighter complexion.
How much is the treatment?
Sale: $350/Reg $500 each. Package(6): $2,100/Regularly $3,000. SALE ends August 30, 2019.
Schedule your complimentary consultation with our Licensed Esthetician today or call 692-6838.
What’s Your Daily Routine?
What’s that, you don’t have a skincare routine? Well, let me help you with that. Our skin works 24/7 to protect our face and body from weather, UVA/UVB rays, injuries, disease, and aging. So taking a small amount of time twice a day to tend to your skin is very beneficial. If you have any question of where to begin or in what steps products should be applied, the following should help you. As always if you’d like to sample products or discuss your skin concerns, please schedule a complimentary skincare consult.
Properly cleaning your skin is an essential step in taking care of your skin. This step will remove impurities from makeup and daily environment. Try NIA24 Gentle Cleansing Cream.
Applying a low-grade solution to absorb excess oil or to speed up the ph balance level of the skin. Which, in turn, will cause products to absorb faster. However, your skin will balance out on its own.
Serums help target specific concerns, (dull complexion, breakouts, pigmentation issues) and nourish the skin, promoting healing and fighting the signs of aging. Here are some staples to try: NIA24 Rapid D Tone Correcting Serum, NIA24 Rapid Exfoliating Serum, NIA24 Intensive Moisture Double Serum, NIA24 Intensive Retinol Repair, SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic or SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF.
The orbital skin is more thin and delicate than the rest of the skin on the face. It’s essential to use a cream that is specific for the eye area. Most will target puffiness, fine lines, and dark circles. Try NIA24 Eye Repair Complex.
It is essential to choose a moisturizer that isn’t too heavy for your skin type. You want one that will offer optimal moisture for dryness. Here are two favorites: NIA24 Skin Strengthening Complex and NIA24 Intensive Recovery Complex.
The best care for the skin both on your face and body is preventive care. As I’ve told you before the sun is the #1 ager of the skin. ALWAYS wear sunscreen and don’t forget to reapply. Try NIA24 Sun Damage Mineral Sunscreen.
Happy product picking! Just start with two or three products that fit your lifestyle. It is that simple!
To healthy skin,
Leslie A. Gilstrap, LE
NIA24 Intensive Retinol Repair
Retinol-powered moisturizer targets key signs of aging without irritation and increases cell turnover for stronger, fortified skin.
- Pro-Niacin® to strengthen and nourish the skin barrier.
- Pro-Niacin® is clinically shown to visibly improve skin tone, texture, dark spots, sun spots and discoloration.
- Retinol increases cell turnover to improve texture, tone, smoothness, firmness.
- Botanical Complex of Enteromorpha Compressa Extract (seaweed) and Caesalpinia Spinosa Gumactive promotes a more youthful complexion.
- Hexapeptide reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is a potent humectant that hydrates skin and locks in moisture.
Use in the morning and at night on clean, dry skin. Apply over
entire face, concentrating on areas of concern.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
NIA24 Gentle Cleansing Cream
Rich and replenishing, this daily gentle, non-foaming cleansing cream removes surface impurities and makeup. With a moisturizing formula that binds the skin, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Ideal for dry or more sensitive skin.
- Continuous, deep delivery of Pro-Niacin® strengthens the skin barrier.
- Pro-Niacin® is clinically shown to visibly improve skin tone, texture and hyperpigmentation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate holds up to 200 times its weight in water helping the skin retain essential hydration.
- Evening Primrose and Olive Oil deliver supple moisture.
Use in the morning and at night.
Apply a small amount to wet hands. Rub together. Gently
massage on face and neck with circular motions. Rinse well.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
Hello summer. Hello smooth underarms!
Save 30% off laser hair removal underarms package! Now through July 31, 2019. Must start first treatment in July.
How does laser hair removal work?
During laser hair removal, energy is used to target and destroy hair follicles responsible for hair growth. The follicle absorbs the energy and is destroyed, unable to produce hair again. Isn’t it time your life got a little smoother?
Benefits of our state of the art laser hair removal:
Free yourself from the constant need to shave and wax unwanted underarm hair and feel your best! Our state of the art laser technology gives you safe, effective, permanent hair reduction
- Permanent hair reduction
- Convenience (no more shaving/waxing/tweezing!)
- No more unsightly ingrown hairs or bumps
- Amazing, smooth results
For more information, schedule your FREE consultation or call 692-6838.
Eyebrow Waxing at The Aesthetic Studio at the Couri Center. Now on Sale!
PURCHASE 6, GET 7TH FREE! PURCHASE A PACKAGE OF 6-EYEBROW WAXES (RETAIL $120), RECEIVE 7TH BROW WAX FREE ($20 VALUE). LIMIT 2.
SALE ENDS JUNE 30, 2019
Leslie Gilstrap, LE, has over 10-years experience in waxing and is a certified Cirépil professional. The Couri Center proudly uses Cirépil depilatory wax, a low-temperature, hypoallergenic wax that may be used with or without strips. Unlike traditional methods of waxing, Cirépil wax sticks to the hair rather than the skin, reducing the pain of waxing by 50%! Cirépil wax encapsulates the hair, removing it from the root while leaving the skin undamaged. When the integrity of the skin is uncompromised, there is reduced inflammation, redness and downtime for you!
What’s to love about Aesthetic Studio Cirépil waxing services?
- Remarkable results and ultra smooth, soft skin
- Less Painful: Cirépil adheres to the hair rather than the skin so you feel virtually no pain.
- Less Redness: With Cirépil ingredients and our gentle hair removal technique, you have less inflammation and redness.
- Fewer Ingrown Hairs: Cirépil wax remove all hair from its root, thus avoiding ingrown hairs.
- Long Lasting: Results can last 2-4 weeks. Up to 4-6 weeks with regular waxing.
Schedule your service today call 692-6823 or click the link below: