Personalized medicine — it is what we do here at the Couri Center.
Our number one goal is to deliver the best care to every patient, each and every time. No one size fits all so we have partnered with the most well-respected leaders in the industry:
- Nordic Naturals
- ECS Therapeutics CBD Oil
Dr. Couri recommends the following important supplements:
- Multivitamin – a good quality multivitamin helps to fill in the “gaps” of what we may not be eating in our diet. Our favorite is ActivNutrients without Iron by Xymogen.
- Calcium – 600 mg daily
- Vitamin D – at least 2,000 units of D3 daily. The recommended dose is based on a blood test result of your Vitamin D levels.
- Fish oil – Omega 3 Fatty Acids – these healthy fats are so important for heart and brain health. Again, the quality of the fish oil does matter. One of my favorite brands is Nordic Naturals ProOmega. If you are using a different brand, make sure the dose is correct. Look at the label on the back of the bottle. The sum of EPA + DHA should equal at least 1,000mg.
- CoQ10 – this supplement is so critical to energy production in our cells. Anyone taking a “statin” for high cholesterol should take CoQ10 since statin drugs deplete our CoQ10. The standard dose is 100mg daily.
- Probiotic – the “good” bacteria that we need for the health of our gut, but also for vaginal health. Anyone with recurrent vaginal infections should be on a good quality probiotic daily. ProbioMax Daily DF by Xymogen is one of my favorite.
Many other supplements may be of benefit for certain medical problems. The Couri Center providers may suggest certain ones to fit your needs. If you have any questions, please ask. Our #1 priority is to keep you healthy- mind, body, and spirit!