October 23, 2018
Author: Contentedness Cooking
- Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6: Vegan, Gluten Free
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 15 oz. cans full fat coconut milk
- 4 handfuls of chopped kale
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 – 2 apples, chopped
- Salt, pepper, curry (optional)
- Roasted pine nuts for garnish
- Start out with preparing the ingredients. Peel and dice the sweet potatoes. Wash and chop the kale, onion, and apples.
- Bring the coconut milk to a boil in a large saucepan. Add the sweet potato dices and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the kale, onion, and apples to the saucepan. Season with salt, pepper, and optionally curry according to taste. Let simmer for another 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, roast the pine nuts in a frying pan.
- Serve the stew hot with a good amount of the roasted pine nuts.